Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Guess Who?

Guess who got a mention on Beading Daily?  Yep, that's right, me !!!

Very exciting!!

It's about hearts and such....



http://www.beadingdaily.com/blogs/inside_stringing_magazine/archive/2014/02/12/hearts-a-2014-spring-fashion-trend.aspx

I just had to share!!!!

now I am off to make more beads.  I finally have the house to myself and plan to get a lot done!  All sickies are finally back to school, and we have a snowstorm and long weekend off for the kids ahead of us, so today I need to bust it out!!!!  No more alone time for at least 5 days.

wish me luck.



3 comments:

  1. Congrats. And I have to say, yours helped me get over my heart phobia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that! I think its good for us to push ourselves in directions we didn't think we'd take. the solution is to make it your own, no matter what you have at hand, hearts, bright colors, earthy textures, what ever your hesitant to try :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I agree. I used to think hearts were too cloying but so many artists, like you, have make them different and edgy and beautiful. I now have a bit of a heart collection.

    ReplyDelete